This article is intended for users of the video conference facilities within the Faculty of Science (Faculty, Students, Staff).
Instructions for room administrators to arrange technical support can be found here.
Booking contact for Rooms:
|Mathematics and Statistics
+1 (403) 220-6299
- Book a room (if available) via the contact above.
- If technical assistance is needed in setting up the video call, provide the following information at the time of booking:
- Date, time and location of the event
- The contact information for the technical support of the other party involved in the call
- Whether a technician is required for the duration of the call (only available for calls which directly impact the evaluation of one or more students, such as a thesis defense or candidacy exam)
- The technical operations group will contact the requester to confirm that the appropriate arrangements have been made, or if additional information is needed.
All bookings which require technical assistance must be made at least 5 business days before the event. If sufficient notice is not given, the Technical Operations Group can not guarantee that technical support will be available.