How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 6400XF in SB 605 on 64-Bit Windows 7
Posted by Tim MacRae on 04 November 2013 11:48 AM
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 6400XF in SB 607 on 64-Bit Windows 7Get Driver from Xerox Website
1. Drivers are located here: 
2. Select "PostScript 64-bit Driver"
3. Accept the license agreement
4. When the download box comes up, click "Run"
5. Follow the installation prompts using the default path, "C:\Xerox"
6. The "Add Printer" menu should automatically open. If it doesn't then go to Start -> Devices and Printers -> Add a Printer
7. Select "Add a Network, Wireless, or Bluetooth Printer"
8. Select "The Printer that I want isn't listed"
9. Select "Add a Printer using TCP/IP address or hostname" and click next
10. Select "Autodetect" from the dropdown menu, fill in the IP address of the printer (188.8.131.52), and make sure the "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" box is checked. This may take awhile.
11. When Windows asks you what Make / Model to install, select the "Have Disk..." button.
12. Select the "Browse..." button in the "Install from Disk" dialog box.
13. You should already be in the directory where the driver resides - select the "x2DNOTP.inf" file. The full path to the file (in case you are not in the correct directory) is "C:\Xerox\WC6400_PS_x64_Driver\x2DNOTP.inf"
14. From the list of available 6400 Series printers, select "Xerox WorkCentre 6400XF PS"
15. Type a name for the printer - this can be anything you want. Click next when finished
16. Select "Do not share this printer" and click next.
17. Click Finish
18. If you get a dialog box that says "This program might not have installed correctly" just click cancel to dismiss it.