How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 5775 in SB 607 on 64-Bit Windows 7
Posted by Tim MacRae on 24 September 2013 09:18 AM
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 5775 in SB 607 on Windows 7
Get Driver from Xerox Website
1. Drivers are located here: 
2. Select "PS Driver - 64-Bit, Xerox User Interface - Microsoft Certified"
3. Accept the license agreement
4. When the download box comes up, click "Run"
5. Follow the installation prompts using the default path, "C:\Xerox"
6. The "Add Printer" menu should automatically open. If it doesn't then go to Start -> Devices and Printers -> Add a Printer
7. Select "Add a Network, Wireless, or Bluetooth Printer"
8. Select "The Printer that I want isn't listed"
9. Select "Add a Printer using TCP/IP address or hostname" and click next
10. Select "Autodetect" from the dropdown menu, fill in the IP address of the printer (18.104.22.168), and make sure the "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" box is checked.
11. Select "Use the driver that is currently installed"
12. Type a name for the printer - this can be anything you want. Click next when finished
13. Select "Do not share this printer" and click next.
14. Click Finish
15. If you get a dialog box that says "This program might not have installed correctly" just click cancel to dismiss it.
16. Open the "Devices and Printers" panel. (Start -> Devices and Printers)
17. Right click on the printer you just installed and select "Printer Properties"
18. Go to the configuration tab and click on "Accounting"
19. Select the following options and dismiss the window with OK once complete:
- Accounting System: Xerox Standard Accounting or Auditron - Accounting Prompt: Do Not Prompt - Default User ID: See the PHAS Office Staff for this code - Default Account Type: Default Group Account - Default Account ID: 1